Make sure you have read, understand and agree with our CAVEAT (click here)
Rates until 31 October 2023
Grand Suite R3,750 Two-bedroom cottage R2,000
Master Suite R3,250 Three bedroom cottages R2,400
Garden/Ocean Suite R3,000 Poolside cabana R 950
East Suite R3,000
West Suite R2,750
South Suite R2,500
Rates after 31 October 2023
Grand Suite R4,350 Two-bedroom cottage R2,300
Master Suite R3,750 Three bedroom cottages R2,800
Garden/Ocean Suite R3,450 Poolside cabana R1,100
East Suite R3,450
West Suite R3,250
South Suite R2,950
Rates will increase by a minimum of 15%. However, if you book and secure the booking with the required 50% deposit before 31 May, you will still qualify for the rates above.
- Rates are per night, all room only.
- Rates include VAT
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar or pool-side dining is a la carte
- If you had previously booked dinner and breakfast included you may order from the a la carte menu
*** Please note that our rates and policies may be changed prospectively at our discretion without notice.
High Season: December and January, public holidays, school holidays and long weekends
Low Season: Any time other than High Season
Internet: Free Wi-Fi. Excessive use will result in a charge.
Laundry: We do not do laundry overnight. Please check our price list and check off what needs to be ironed, else we will just fold it. Laundry handed in before 10:00am will be done by 5:00pm. We can iron something incidental quickly, at a charge.
Reservations and cancellations:
- Suite and Cabana rates are for 2 guests. Cottage rates are per cottage.
- A deposit of 50% of the total stay is required to confirm your reservation. First come first serve. Your entire stay has to be paid for at least 30 days before arrival for High Season and in Low Season at least 7 days before, either by EFT to our bank account below, or by credit card plus 3%.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you receive confirmation that your deposit and cost of your stay has been received as required. If prepayment has not been made as required, your reservations will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
- We do not rely on, and do not accept, passing trade and therefore we may not be able to fill your suite, cottage or cabana if you do not cancel in the allotted time. Providing your reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to your arrival date in High Season and 7 days in Low Season, your 50% deposit or entire payment in advance shall be refunded.
- For a cancellation to be valid, ensure that you do so in writing via e-mail and obtain a cancellation confirmation and number from us in writing.
Pets: Well behaved pets are welcome in the Ocean Suite that has the garden entrance and the cottages, at a surcharge of R300 per pet. A sanitation fee of R500 will be charged for any in-room pet spills. You will be liable to pay for the damages should your pet cause any.
Banking Details: Nedbank, Plettenberg Bay
Account name: Tsitsikamma on Sea
Account number 1357021321
International code: NEDSZAJJ